Friday, December 19, 2008

Amitopia TV December (Week 51) out now

Content:
- Amitopia TV News
- mplayer review
- Xmas Xtra
- Introduction of Amiga 1000
- TvPaint Guide

Thanks to those who sent in contributions! Without you, I don't know how Amitopia TV would have been.

I am sorry for not having NetSurf news in this update. It came some minutes to late. Ill have the news, so I will add it into next release.

Have a great Christmas holiday from me. I wish you all the best and I hope to release a show before New Year, but I don't know really now.

Amiga lives on! 1985 - 2008 !

Stream:
Vimeo: Click here

Download:
At Vimeo website! It's free to register!

You can also reach me (Amix) on EFNET #amigano, Freenode #morphos or AmigaWorld.Net #amigaworld for DCC sending.


Regards,
Michal

No comments: