Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Special MorphOS 2.2 promo on YouTube

Just in time for Christmas time, MorphOS Team made MorphOS 2.2 public! So, because of this. I didnt reach to put it in latest Amitopia TV release.

I then decided to create something for YouTube that might help MorphOS thru the Christmas hollidays :)

Watch it here:
YouTube

With these words. I wish everyone a happy christmas time! Either people, black or white. I hope to see more peacefull times ahead. I really hope for that. That mankind can survive and be nicer to each other. Either its muslims, christians, catholics or whatever. World have to see some light in the end of the tunnel sometime. I really hope for a better future for everyone.

Now its decided that I am going to Poland 27th of December, so there will be no more Amitopia TV productions in 2008. But that wont have an effect on 2009!

I wish all Amigans a happy New Year! Make the best come to you and your families, love ones etc.. Think of the future,... You are infact part of it...


Regards,
Michal Bergseth
editor of Amitopia TV since March 2008...

No comments: